Monday, January 5, 2009

creative things

my family was taken down with the flu...it hit shortly after christmas....had to cancel our new years plans...and then stand by helplessly while it took out each kid...one by one...ugh!! haillee was hit last night...dakota and delainey already been thru it...but haillee was hit the hardest...and it was my turn this morning...haillee is recovering...so i can stay in the foetal position until it all passes :D


but before the flu got it's nasty claws into me...i was really working the creative bug!! i love it when it's all consuming...you wake up and the first thing you want to do is scrap....ignore all else and just create...LOVE that!!! i got my december kenner roadkit..my last KR kit as a customer:D...and had to dive in right away...omgosh!! fab kit!!


O! and one of the LO's i created for my word of the year...BE...


003 


jay made the frame for me...love it...created it out of moulding!!!


001 


005


alright ladies...energy expended...crawling back to my sofa!!! hope you all have a fabulous day!!


salut!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the design Team Jessi! You totally deserve it! Get feeling better! your layouts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear your family was taken down. Sending you healthy vibes and lots of love. You know I love the layouts already...the B one is my favorite hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, hope you get better real soon!!!!
    Big hug!
    Your creations are all so beautiful, and the frame is amazing. Love it.
    G
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the kit! I'm so excited to get mine in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sick kids are so pitiful... almost as pitiful as a sick mommy! LOL. :) Beautiful new creations!!

    ReplyDelete