Friday, January 30, 2009

love...

my first online class is a fun little way to spread and celebrate a little love!!! i created a little wall hanging using some of my current favourite product and it's become an adorable little wall decor piece in my home! and while valentines was my inspiration for this project...it's an easily adaptable project to be done anytime of the year as a way to celebrate someone you love and kept or given away as a gift!
004

so the details!!!
this is an online class and the cost is $10.00 CAD...taken at your own leisure in the comfort of your own home!!! this class is designed to share an idea, some techniques and fun use of product! if you are interested in taking part in this class please email me (email link under my profile photo on top left side of my blog) and i will send you an invoice for payment and the link to register in the online classroom.

as a fun way to launch my first class...i will have some giveaways and a bonus project offered to the first 12 people who register!!!

have a fabulous weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Your wallhanging is so supercute! Good luck on your online class! I'm sure it's going to be so good! :)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute Jess...best of luck with the classes.I bet they'll rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don;t know what I like more, the project or the way you spell favourite... LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is gorgeous ... best of luck!
    hope your class goes so well!
    luv chanel

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous project! Good luck with the class Jessi!

    ReplyDelete