Monday, June 15, 2009

early bird

catches the worm...so were you early enough to get your hands on some kenner road deliciousness last night?? well go get your hands on some now!!!! the reveal was super fun....we had a kenner road chat...it was great getting to chat with some of the kenner road subscribers and members!!!

She is our smile

A mom and daughter

May 09

Planner

Planner1 Planner2  Plannerside

the gallery is slamming this months...so many things over there that are fully on my list to jack!!! kl has the most adorable banner!! lisa created a must have chalk board...dude! so want to create that one!! seriously....the list of amazing goes on and on...go check it out!!! don't foget to check out the blog for fun projects, challenges, and giveaways this month. and keep your eyes open for the kenner road class...my turn to teach a fun little project!!

have a fabulous monday!! i am off to clean my house in anticipation of my mother in laws arrival tomorrow or wednesday. and i have some scrapping i want to do!!

7 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE your planning mini!! That wood is tooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your gallery this month jessi!!!
    & i can't WAIT to take your class...YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! i really gotta get a KR kit sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your projects are so pretty and filled with crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I so love how you do white space! FAB LO's my friend!! (Umm did you get cosmo with your KR kit too? YIKES!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...you are SO creative! You'll be seeing me around....love your blog and love your style of scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm back in June postings but wanted to say I love your LOs and have added your blog link to my sidebar (I switch them weekly when I find new blogs that I love to keep my blog interesting)...thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete