Friday, June 5, 2009

yes! word up!

as usual...a couple of days late on getting my word up post up! but the word is awesome this week!! a word full of good energy and positive affirmtaion!!! so go check it out OLW...and see what the CT came up with this week!!!
YUP
it's friday....so i hope you all had fab weeks...and have even better weekends! things are still crazy busy for us with soccer, BMX, gardening, and everything else in between! so a short and sweet post for you today! i promise to have a post loaded down with scrappy stuff real soon!!

4 comments:

  1. You keep posting these 12 x 12 Los with all these photos, it almost makes me want to go back to it from 8½ x 11 !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. o so gorgeous & true girl! totally in love with that gorgeous pink stitching on the (brown?) background!! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this LO, so simple and gorgeous! Had so much fun thinking looking thru your blog! Thanx, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    It has been one moment since I me ballad on your blog, I love everything, I fell in love with your scrap!
    Really very attractive work and good amusement to you!
    I have you discover with "scrapidées" in France..

    ReplyDelete