Wednesday, July 1, 2009

o canada!

today we celebrate canada! love canada day...spending the day with the family....participating in the local festivities....doing a bbq....and ending the day with fireworks....definitely all good!!

happy canada day!!!

and in other news....kenner road has some fun things happening!!!
first...i have a class up on the kenner road blog
second....july sneak peak is out...looks like a pretty divine kit!!!
E1246427017
and third...we are adding ANOTHER DT member, celeste smith to our team!!!
E1246427750
and for OLW news....word up today!! gi's pick...JOY...for me the word evokes a simpleness...joy in the simple things right?? so i kept my LO simple this go around!!
JOY

have a fabulous and beautiful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your national holiday !!! Joy is very special to me too - my dd's chosen middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that kit... :)
    Your Lo is so, Jessi style, which i LOVE! :)
    Glad you had a fun canananda day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your OLW layout, that cloud paper is like a summer day. Congrats to Celeste!! She is an old scrapping buddy of mine from CT. I remember meeting her at the first crop I had at my store and just about wetting my pants she was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on Canada girl!! now move over to Holland and all be ok :P. fab layout girl! totally love your love for simple things. that's why we are sisters!

    ReplyDelete