Wednesday, October 7, 2009

gratitude.

i find peace,joy, light, laughter, and balance in that which i am grateful for...


6a00e54ec9d41f88330120a5c85b78970b-800wi
(created using the kenner road kits elementary and clean slate)


my word up...i chose gratitude. i chose to document a personal self growth journey that i am currently on. i chose to find gratitude in as many things as i can in my life. i chose to be grateful.


go check out OLW and see what the other CT created...and share with us what you are grateful for :)

5 comments:

  1. Your LO is so beautiful. Love your words, my friend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the journaling and those beautiful subtle colors against the brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great word jessi! what a good reminder too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked your blog in forever...just want to let you know that I loooove your stuff. You are SO inspirational to me! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing this word Jessi! It was perfect for me right now.

    ReplyDelete