Saturday, January 2, 2010

kenner road

sometimes...okay, a lot... of times i find the mail system where i live completely frustrating and slow!!! so after some major mail delays that had me missing the kenner road december reveal night...i finally got my kit the weekend before christmas!!!

and i scrapped my little heart...this kit is heaven!!! pretty sure it's my favourite ever!!!!

thought i would share my december projects!!! i am looking forward to just playing with what is left of my kit...and cannot wait to complete my christmas journal!!!







4 comments:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT MINI ALBUM!!! Sooooooo much!!!!!!!
    Hope you had fun cleaning and sledding today, my friend!
    talk to you soon!:D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessi, that mini is beyond awesome!!! What an amazing treasure you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!! love that mini book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word, di you make that fabric pocket? Love it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete