Monday, May 3, 2010

SHUT UP!!

said in my best stacey london voice...of course!!! did you hear?? did you see?? i am...


DUDE!!! excited doesn't even begin to describe what i feel!!!

my mind's eye has been a favourite manufacturer of mine since the good old days of tres joli and wild asparagus lines...it was the predominant product i used when i taught classes at scrapbooker's paradise. their paper is simply put...amazing...so incredible!!!

so yup! i am stoked to be playing with my mind's eye this month!!!

my introduction went up today....and posted with it were some new projects and...some older ones....eek!!! be kind, lol!!! i wanted to show how far back my mind's eye and i go, lol!!! this one was created with some penny lane and lush...love the lines!!!
so go check out the my mind's eye blog and come and play with us this month....some fab projects and challenges will be coming your way!!!

9 comments:

  1. A huge congrats my friend. Such a fabulous pairing...You & MME! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot!! Good for you, Jessi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Jess! I am super happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Awesome title there Jessi. Congrats on being a MME Guest Designer and love what you did with Trisha's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're SO HAPPY to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing a happy dance for you girlfriend! I love what you have done with MME thus far and I know we are all so lucky to have you as a part of our team this month!

    ReplyDelete