Sunday, November 6, 2011

sliva family ¦ innisfail & area family & children's photographer

over the halloween weekend i had the pleasure of meeting and photographing the sliva family...super friendly and laid back!!! their adorable little 3yr old kept me smiling and laughing...he is certainly a little comedy man. i also had the experience of doing this session in red deer at a fabulous location...one that i have yet to use and have always loved...the pedestrian train bridge.

wanna see some photo's from their session??? well of course you do!!!!







now help the sliva's earn a complimentary print by leaving on comment on this blog post...they only need 10!!!!

happy sunday!!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow... I love love love the second last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but my favorite is the last one good luck Janice. hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! They look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures Sliva's! -T.Dziaduck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pic's. My favorites are #1, #7 and #8, but they are all fantastic! ;)Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww....very nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful family!! all of the pictures are amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures all of them are great!!! But I must say number 1 & 7 are my favorite :-)
    - MaryAnne Sliva

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures look amazing!!! Casey is so cute!!! You guys look great!!! - Kayla :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Nice, Awesome Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, great pictures! I love them. But for sure #7 is my favorite!!! Shauna

    ReplyDelete