Tuesday, January 17, 2012

changes

wow! it really has been awhile since i blogged here!!!

life changes so fast sometimes!!!

and once more i find it changing again...you may have noticed that i combined my photography blog with my personal blog :)

one blog to maintain :P



but the biggest reason for this post was the biggest change going on in not just my life, but my family's life...we have decided to homeschool. we have been incredibly dissatisfied with the school in the town we live...and i could totally get on a soap box about my many other reasons as to why i no longer believe in the school system...but that's a post for another day.



so we pulled our son, our oldest child, from his school and gr.5 class this week and are embarking on a journey that i believe will enrich his education and our lives. we will be finishing this year by traditional homeschooling. my youngest will also be home schooled, but we decided since her education isn't suffereing the way my son's is within the school system, we would ease our way into this experience with just dakota. our middle child so far LOVES school and wants to continue going to school...so, for now, she will. we do wonder, if at some point she will change her mind.



and i'd like to share our experiences through my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment