Friday, April 4, 2014

barclay family & blog revamp ¦ innisfail & area children & family photographer

since it's been such a long time consistently keeping my blog updated, i know that i will have to rebuild an audience! so i am not sure if anyone has really noticed, but i have been working hard the last few days with the help of my friend, ronda, to update and give a fresh new look to my blog. i have decided to combine my photography blog, personal blog and the apple barrel blog all into one...easier to maintain, balance, right? but with that being said, i have created galleries for all the things i love :) at the top, in my navigation bar, you will find a photography, sewing, crochet, and paper gallery. should i find any more hobbies to embark on...i will add new galleries for those as well ;) so grab some coffee/tea and spend some time getting reacquainted with me :)

aside from my blog news, today i also want to share with you the last long overdue family session from way back in the fall! the barclays, such a joy to photograph and in one of my favourite locations, the river.












happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment