Thursday, May 1, 2014

frozen card tutorial ¦ simple living

good morning!
i am a day late in getting this tutorial up, my apologies!! better late then never though, right? so before we rush off to my daughter's riding lesson...here is the tutorial for the simple frozen card we made for miss 'ds frozen party!
 so gather some supplies! snowflake stamp (stampin' up), swirl stamp (rhonna farrer), ink pad ( i sued versa color in turquoise), cardstock (i used a shimmery white cardstock and blue), glitter (martha stewart silver), two way glue (stampin' up),  paper trimmer and scissors.
 step one: cut cardstock to size! i trimmed my white cardstock down to 4 1/4 inches by 8 inches. score at the card in the middle at 4 inches and fold. your card dimensions are now 4 1/8 by 4.
 step two: stamp your snowflake image and swirl onto the card front. i positioned my snowflake stamp to the bottom left corner and placed the swirl coming from the snowflake.
 step three: hand cut around the bottom edge of the card front following the line of the stamped images.
step four: use the two glue and trace your stamped image, sprinkle with glitter, tap off excess, and add an embellishment to the centre of the snowflake....rhinestone, gem, etc
step five: i hand wrote you're invited following the swirl lines.
 step six: trim your blue cardstock down to 4 inches by 3 3/4 and adhere to the inside on the card, centered and write out or stamp your sentiment or birthday invitation information!
and there you have it! a quick and simple card!
happy thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't see the Notify me until I had sent the comment. I do love this invitation. But I can't find the stamp. What is the name or stamp set? I looked on ebay and for current Stampin Up's. Thanks Nanasnook

    ReplyDelete