Monday, July 14, 2014

exhaust your excess: cardstock ¦ scrapbooking


slowly finding my way back into the scrappy scene! and i really have been enjoying the process, again. last week i shared with you a new challenge blog that is starting up, exhaust your excess. well this week i am happy to share that i was asked to be part of the design team!!
due to some flooding in her basement, sue was unable to tackle the first challenge and so i volunteered to take on the first challenge!
first challenge on E.Y.E? cardstock. we all buy it, stash it, hoard it....some of us even covet it! i know i do...kraft cardstcok is my coveted cardstock. even tho it's my go to background...it kills me to see my pile depleted...what if i run out?? gah! sweat pooling on my forehead in anticipation of a minor (or major) panic attack even just thinking about it...
so cardstock...we all have it. most of us are even loathe to throw out the tiniest of scrap of it. i use tiny scraps of cardstock (and pattern paper) a lot on my layouts, so over the years i have just started keeping a little basket on my desk that it all gets tossed into so that it's on hand when i am scrapping.
exhaust your excess' first challenge is to use your cardstock scraps in 5 different ways, head over to the E.Y.E. blog to see how i used stamps, ink, punches, etc to create my layout.



let's see what you can do!!! share your challenge creations in the E.Y.E. comments section and you may even win a little something!

happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment