1. homemade bug spray and laundry detergent is still in use and working amazing! you can find the posts related to these two items here and here :)
2. i made some more headway on my denim and charm square patchwork quilt, hoping to bring a tutorial to the blog on that soon! did i show you a little sneak of progress yet? well if not, here you go, a little pic of all the squares laid out...
all the squares have been sewn together...just need to quilt it and add it's backing :)
3. gardening...there's been lots and lots of gardening...my vegetables are coming along nicely and i cannot wait to start harvesting!
4. we ran in the run or dye colour...my husband, my kids and i...it was so much fun!
5. i had some creative play with my camera and organized a couple of creative dance shoots...really enjoying the results of that! will share more photos from those in another post this week :) in the meantime i will share a couple of my favourites!
check out the post on wednesday for more dance shots :)
7. while it's not june, the last weekend in june was considered the canada long weekend...so july 1st we celebrated canada day with a potluck BBQ with friends and food and laughter and sparklers! and i have no pics to share of that as i put my camera away :P
how was your june? share your recap in the comments, i would love to hear from you!
in the meantime i have a OLW project coming up, a letter to my pen pal to write, and much summer fun to be planned and had!