Thursday, October 23, 2014

more with stencils & life fragments ¦ ronda palazzari designs


i have a confession...
stencils freak me out.
yup, they totally do!
so how did i end up on a design team where the primary product is stencils?
well one...while they scare me, the stencil designs are amazing and i can always see the possibility in products that i don't generally navigate to. whenever i see ronda's stencils my mind goes crazy! "oooo, you can use that stencil to do this or that" "or that stencil to this!" "i can so see this stencil being used this way" etc.
and two...i love a challenge. i love to push myself creatively and use things i typically wouldn't use to figure out how to use them within my style.
that is why, when i was asked to be a part of this, i jumped on it!
so let me share what else i have created for my DT assignments for ronda palazzari designs.
an sweet and simple card of thanks...

and a clean and simple layout

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the DT! Love what you have done with her stencils.....

    ReplyDelete